Corrugated belt conveyor
The material is fed onto the belt at the loading point. The conveyor is fitted with a pre-conveyor, or silo, which in combination with a weighing system determines the amount of material that is fed onto the corrugated belt conveyor.
At the outlet the material is discharged from the pockets thanks to its self-weight, centrifugal force and rapper pulley.
- Easy to integrate in existing plants
- Vertical conveyance
- Minimal dust formation due to flexible conveyor configuration
- Flexibility allows for material discharge from the conveyor at the outlet
- Environmentally secure system:
- protects the material conveyed
- Material which falls from the downhill conveyor is lifted by a cleat and sent back to the uphill conveyor
A TEDO product, Schenck Process Group