The material is fed onto the belt at the loading point. The conveyor is fitted with a pre-conveyor, or silo, which in combination with a weighing system determines the amount of material that is fed onto the corrugated belt conveyor.
At the outlet the material is discharged from the pockets thanks to its self-weight, centrifugal force and rapper pulley.Benefits
- Easy to integrate in existing plants
- Vertical conveyance
- Minimal dust formation due to flexible conveyor configuration
- Flexibility allows for material discharge from the conveyor at the outlet
- Environmentally secure system:
- protects the material conveyed
- Material which falls from the downhill conveyor is lifted by a cleat and sent back to the uphill conveyor
A TEDO product, Schenck Process Group
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.