Simple and cost-effective
The DISOMAT Parvus is the perfect evaluation device for simple, non-legal-for-trade scales. This low-cost weighing indicator for displaying weights without ignoring the high quality standards of Schenck Process is the perfect addition to the Schenck Process range of weighing and feeding electronics.
Light and more reliable handling
The device has a large, clear weight display. The technical weighing functions can be controlled directly via the keypad: The membrane keypad for basic scales functions has nine keys, making it very simple to use. The DISOMAT Parvus is especially well suited to work with container and platform scales or other applications of a similar complexity.
The VEG 21 100 is the DISOMAT Parvus variant for installing in switch panels, control cabinet doors or in the front of control housings. The installation frame is made from stainless steel, the seal on the rear satisfies protection class IP65. Spring terminals are used for the electrical connections and the power supply has protection against accidental contact.Other benefits at a glance:
- Stainless steel front frame
- Backlit LCD
- Plain text operator guidance
- Configuration using the DISOPLAN service tool (PC-based)
- Limit value contacts
- Analog output
- Two limit value contacts, for example, for monitoring container levels
- Two binary outputs provide an alternative form of control from the keypad
- Analog output for issuing weight values
- Serial interfaces for controlling auxiliary displays