Vertical Cartridge Filter (VCF)
Industrial Dust Collector
The Vertical Cartridge Filter (VCF) removes industrial dusts while incorporating a unique design for handling medium to high air volumes.
The dust collector comes equipped with many time and cost savings features. An easy-to-use cartridge clamp system simplifies replacement of the filter media minimizing maintenance time and lowering overall cost of operation. The filter is also equipped with a smart timer which includes an on-board sensor that reads the pressure drop across the filtering elements for on demand cleaning. This results in reduced compressed air consumption and greater cartridge life. A standard radial inlet allows for excellent material separation during moderate air volume applications while the optional high entry inlet with a pre-separation chamber is designed for optimal performance in high volume systems. The chamber separates the largest powder particles safeguarding the media from excess loads of pollutants and guaranteeing longer media life.
A robust design adds to the overall stability of the filter. Each unit is constructed with reinforced carbon steel that is rated for 6.4 psi Pred. The VCF has also been Pred validated through a full scale third party explosion test. Explosion mitigation devices are also available with the VCF.
- Unit rated for 20” W.C. and 250 ºF (121 °C) standard temperature
- Carbon steel reinforced construction rated for 6.4 psi Pred:
Pred validated via full scale third party explosion testing
- Bag housing flanged top and bottom
- Radial low velocity extended inlet with end baffle
- Structural steel legs
- Full welded exterior (except reinforcing) and skip welded interior
- Multiple inlet/outlet locations
- Tool-free cartridge access:
Cartridge removal tool required for units three and four cartridges deep
- Timer and solenoid valves are mounted and pre-wired in a Nema 4 enclosure mounted on plenum
- Timer and enclosure voltage, 120VAC/1/60Hz
- Solenoid valves pre-plumbed to diaphragm valves with Polyflo tubing
- Explosion mitigation devices
- Abrasion resistant inlets
- Integral side or top mount fan packages
- High entry inlet with replaceable bag protector baffle, carbon steel
- High level indicator
- 8” diameter bolted inspection port