About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Test Lab Technician
Test Lab Technician
The Test Lab Technician supports the Sales and R&D groups by performing customer testing and supporting R&D projects by assisting in the set-up and preparation of tests.
• Assists with installation and assembly of test equipment;
• Assists with setting up and operation of test processes
• Assists with recording and reporting test data;
• Cleans test equipment, containers, floor etc;
• Performs general facility housecleaning work.
• Minimum of a technical diploma (High School + 2 years of Technical / Trade school), or equivalent experience.
• Requires a technical (primarily mechanical) knowledge base, and attention to detail.
• Certified to operate a fork truck.
• Ability and willingness to solve technical problems.
• Superior attendance history.
For consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.