About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Software Engineer
• Design, write, debug, test, and document complex software applications
• Front and back end development of cloud based, data driven web applications
• Development of cloud enabled edge/end devices
• Development of embedded controls and instrumentation
• Perform data analysis for development of intelligent, predictive algorithms
• Apply your creativity to expand your talents solving technical business problems
• Approx. 5 to 10% domestic travel and some occasional international travel
• BS Computer Science or Software Engineering degree preferred
• Five or more years’ experience in software and systems development
• Experience with Linux and Windows
• Experience working with Web API services like REST, JSON, etc.
• Experience with developing machine learning and predictive analytic algorithms
• Data Analytics, experience with Matlab and/or Spectral Analysis a plus
• Experience with Data mining, analysis, and data visualization in dashboards, cloud-based data storage in e.g., AWS, Azure, etc., creation of information graphs from various data sources
• Experience with various communication protocols: Modbus TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.
• Experience working with Edge devices and various IoT communication protocols like MQTT, DDS, HTTP, etc.
• Networking, routing, VPN, security experience
• Embedded development experience
• Knowledge and experience with configuring Linux on multiple platforms from embedded installations to the cloud. Docker/Container deployment experience a plus.
For consideration, please email resume to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.