About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Procurement Manager
The role of the Procurement Manager is to:
- optimize the supply of goods and services in line with timing requirements and quality
- reduce costs and continuously improve service from supply chain while providing exemplary customer service
- identify and select suppliers capable of meeting standards and targeted costs
- support daily operations of existing buyer activities
- Must be familiar with equipment design, manufacturing techniques, shipping procedures, and basic business practices.
- Previous experience as a Buyer with knowledge of machining and fabrication processes.
- Strong negotiation skills along with contractual and commercial competence.
- Degree in Engineering or 2 year technical degree preferred.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.