About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Mechanical Test Lab Technician.
Mechanical Test Lab Technician
The Mechanical Test Lab Technician will support the Test Lab Manager in preparation and clean-up of the test lab for sample testing, assist in conducting small sample testing, as well as capturing and recording technical data to assist Sales, Projects and R&D.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Test preparation and set up including changing filter media, instrumentation verification, and material loading.
• Carry out small sample testing.
• Compile and report test results as well as analyze and condense test data results into written report format.
• Maintain test equipment and Lab appearance including cleaning and instrumentation calibration.
• Strong mechanical aptitude, with mechanical understanding of machines and hands-on experience.
• Experience using MS Office, including proficiency with Excel.
• Ability to work independently on a task and carry out a work plan with little supervision.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications as well as an understanding of basic engineering concepts strongly preferred.
• Associates degree in engineering or technical field highly desirable.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.