Not all cements are the same. Wherever a complex bridge structure has to withstand very high loads, you’ll often find that we are the ones helping it to do the job. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to achieve the perfect cement mix – for bridges that are built to last.
We are looking for a committed Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer
The Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for translating a sales order, customer specifications, and customer purchase orders into a set of production documents.
- Defines special manufacturing or customer drawings that may be required to manufacture the order.
- Design and draft to produce engineering drawings.
- Develop Bills of Materials.
- Apply engineering principles to assure safe and quality products.
- Resolve technical questions for customers, sales, and manufacturing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or closely related field.
- Experience in manufacturing design and equipment specifications preferred. Solidworks or 3D Modeling experience required.
If interested, email and submit resume to:
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.