About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Mechanical Assembler
Responsible for the assembly of machined and welded components into final product with attention paid to quality control and process improvement.
- Assembles and tests mechanical and/or electrical product component parts.
- Conducts quality control activities and trouble-shooting as needed.
- Gathers all materials and parts, including tools, needed for assembly of product.
- Transports product through use of forklifts, pallet jacks, cranes, and by hand.
- Completes kitting reports, work orders and other documentation as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of quality control standard.
- Knowledge of blueprint reading.
- Skill in mechanical or/or electrical problem solving.
- Skill in operation of hydraulic and pneumatic tools.
- Skill in mechanical assembly of component parts.
- Ability to maintain high levels of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to cooperate and work effectively within a team environment.
For consideration, please email: C.McElroy@schenckprocess.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.