About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager is responsible for overseeing the long-term aftermarket relationships’ for Schenck Process, LLC with its key customers.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop and expand relationships with Schenck key accounts to gain a better understanding of their needs and requirements. Continuously expand the Aftermarket solutions provided to them.
• Interface with Industry Managers & other Account Executives, Inside Sales, Engineering & other internal resources to achieve overall account objectives.
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to management and others on Key Account objectives.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or related degree; or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of five years of account management, sales or marketing experience
• Material handling, process industry or similar experience strongly preferred.
• Technical knowledge of company products and services and how to apply to meet customer requirements. Ability to solution sell.
• Ability to build relationships with professionals at all levels of an organization.
• Knowledge of effective sales techniques; ability to close orders, ability to team sell.
• Skill in oral and written communication; skill in organizing technical presentations and comfortable speaking in a group setting.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple work assignments. Must have the ability to partner/manage other resources, external and internal, to achieve results
• Ability to travel up to 40%
For consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.