About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
The IT Project Manager will lead several projects to be coordinated simultaneously from a strategic and operational perspective in close collaboration with business teams identifying the right solutions and technical architecture for integrated processes. In conjunction, this role, reporting to the President of Schenck Process Americas, will work with the IT function translating the business requirements into technical concepts and drive the implementation process via internal & external teams utilizing project management experience in an IT applications environment.
- Manage the full lifecycle of IT projects for the Americas (North and South America) including the transformation and implementation of the S4/HANA and Sales applications e.g. Oracle CX platform in conjunction with peer positions in Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
- Coordinate and manage project scope, budgets, time and resources of internal & external implementation teams and partners.
- Communicate the vision and achieve buy-in, resolve conflict, set goals, evaluate performance and assure that team members have the resources to get things done.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Min. 5 years of experience managing large IT implementation projects (i.e. implementation life span 2+ years; $10M cost investment; managing a domestic team; interfacing with a global team).
- IAPM certification preferred (Certified Agile Project Manager).
- PPM certification preferred (Professional in Project Management).
- Functional or technical skills in SAP ECC or S4/HANA beneficial.
- Sales, Finance, or Engineering process knowledge desirable.
- Analytical; fact and data driven; ability to simplify complexity.
- Strong team environment skills with results orientation.
- Reliability and flexibility to react to changing business conditions.
- Excellent communication skills in English—spoken and written. German, Portuguese or Spanish language skills a plus.
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.