About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Industry Manager (Sales), Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain
INDUSTRY MANAGER (SALES), FOOD, PET FOOD, AG & GRAIN
Schenck Process has an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual with proven success in industrial capital equipment sales. If you are a person who thrives on developing new business worldwide and already has an extensive network of marketplace contacts in the Food, Pet Food, Agriculture and Grain industry, we want to hear from you!
Schenck Process is the global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, conveying, screening, air filtration and automation. We develop, manufacture and market a full range of solutions, products and turnkey systems on the basis of combining process engineering expertise, reliable components and field-proven technology.
The Industry Manager – Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain is responsible for selling products and services to new and existing accounts within the Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain industries to achieve the sales order plan. The Industry Manager manages global customer key accounts, leads the industry sales organization in obtaining favorable specification and bid position for the company and closes orders with customers.
Essential Job Functions:
• Market products and services to customers with Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain needs by direct customer contact; prospect new clients and expand the customer base in these industries, both domestic and international.
• Apply key knowledge of markets and applications toward lead generation. Collaborate with sales management to discuss possible new accounts and to outline new policies or sales strategies. Provide leadership to the industry sales organization and tactics to close orders.
• Review, interpret, and clarify written specifications provided by clients. Organize and evaluate the data, disseminate information to internal support staff to include supporting documentation requirements (technical, deviations, exceptions, pricing, etc.) and directions for quote preparation. Generate and present quotation proposal to clients.
• Close orders with customers to achieve bookings and margin goals. Interact with customers throughout sales order process.
• Deliver to Operations a well-documented scope of work along with coordination and communication responsibility on specification topics during the engineering and manufacturing process.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Milling Science, Agribusiness, or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
• Proven sales track record of meeting/exceeding sales revenue projections necessary.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience to include selling durable capital equipment in a process industry in Food, Pet Food, or Ag & Grain markets.
• Technical knowledge of pneumatic conveying, air filtration, weighing and feeding systems within Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain industry and how to apply to meet customer requirements. Ability to solution sell.
• Experience with or knowledge of 3-A standards desirable
• Proven sales ability in a highly technical & specified capital equipment role.
• Ideal candidate will have established marketplace contacts and be able to deliver aggressive results.
• Ideal candidate will be able to function independently while providing aggressive results.
• Ability to travel >50%
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.