About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Schenck Process LLC is a leading supplier of industrial equipment, systems and process solutions. We develop and manufacture solutions by applying extensive knowledge of our customer’s processes including weighing & feeding, screening, conveying, pulverizing, classification & sieving, thermal processing, dust collection, mixing & blending. We serve a wide range of industries such as aggregates, cement, gypsum, mining, food, pet food, grain, chemical, pharmaceuticals, plastics, power and steel. We make processes work in all areas of industry throughout the world.
Schenck Process is seeking a Human Resources Manager in our Kansas City, MO location, north of the river near KCI airport. This is a generalist role which will primarily support the Kansas City office but also other company sites in the U.S. as needed.
- Implement and execute HR Programs and initiatives for designated.
- Provide sourcing, interviewing, selection and onboarding processes for exempt and non-exempt personnel.
- Facilitate employee relations with the goal of creating and maintaining a culture of accountability, continuous improvement and achieving business results in a professional environment.
- Provide HR policy and program communication, guidance, and implementation.
- Partner with local management in support of organizational initiatives, e.g. assist managers and supervisors in employee performance development including goal-setting, performance review, performance improvement plan, and separation, as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with employment related laws and regulations.
- Administer Company-sponsored benefit programs. Assist employees regarding benefit and payroll matters.
- Maintain and assure accuracy of Human Resources data and related records.
- Interface with corporate and peer HR resources. Engage in continuous improvement for HR processes—both local and U.S.-wide. Recognize and resolve customer satisfaction issues (both internal and external).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Professional certification (PHR, SPHR) desirable.
- Minimum 10 years HR experience.
- 5 years generalist HR experience.
- Prior HR Management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop effective business relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- HRIS utilization skills.
- 15-20% travel in North America
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.