About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Field Service Technician
FLD Service Tech
The Field Service Technician provides mechanical and electrical controls service support for a variety of service lines for the Aftermarket Service department. Position will be based out of our Solon, OH location.
• Diagnose / analyze electrical and mechanical problems with equipment and relay findings to customer.
• Commissioning and servicing of Schenck Process capital equipment.
• Provide customer operational and maintenance training on installed product, as well as follow up remote support.
• Participate in Turnkey Projects with oversight and scheduling of contractors’ work.
• Assess customer needs for additional equipment parts and/or whole systems while on-site and provide information on Schenck Process solutions and equipment.
• Prepare detailed reports of service trips to include recommendations for design changes.
• Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology or Associates in Electronics Engineering Technology.
• 3 - 5 years field service experience.
• Ability to troubleshoot and commission both mechanical and control systems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills - will be communicating with customers regularly on phone and in person.
• Ability to travel up to 70%, sometimes with short notice.
For consideration, please email resume to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Kemutec Group Inc. - Part of the Schenck Process Group, a North-Philadelphia based leading supplier of state-of-the-art powder processing equipment for sifting, screening, size reduction and mixing applications to the Food, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries