Architectural design is becoming more innovative all the time. New advances in technology are making possible structures that would have been unthinkable a number of years ago. Where these innovative steel and concrete structures continue to withstand everyday load and stress, you’ll often find that we are behind it. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to make steel strong and achieve the perfect cement mix.
We are looking for a committed Field Project Service Engineer
Field Project Service Engineer
Job Summary: The Project Service Engineer is responsible for providing on-site technical service to customers including the start-up, repair and troubleshooting of pneumatic conveying and dust collection equipment and process control systems.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Ensure proper and safe operation of installed equipment.
- Provide remote technical support and assistance (via telephone or email) to internal Sales, Engineering, Production, external customers, and independent sales reps.
- Compile trip documentation, reporting, and follow up.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering or related engineering disciple; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- General mechanical knowledge and repair techniques and electrical controls knowledge.
- Ability to travel away from home (including potential for international travel) up to 60%.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills, along with the ability to write clear technical reports.
- Knowledge of pneumatic conveying and air pollution control principles and applications strongly preferred.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.