From the biggest chunk to the smallest grain, we see every challenge as an opportunity. Schenck Process vibratory screening equipment withstands the toughest conditions, from ore extraction to the steel, cement, and pit and quarry industries.
We are looking for a committed Electrical Engineer for the Sabetha, KS or Kansas City, MO location
Electrical Engineer - Process Controls
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for:
- Providing engineering design, commissioning and start-up of Process Controls projects sold by the Company.
- Implements project schedule and project budget.
- Conducts on-site commissioning and start-up of projects.
- Writes, diagrams or otherwise provides Process Control system documentation for end users.
- 5-25% travel.
- PLC programming
- HMI design
- Control panel design
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, preferable Electrical, or equivalent experience.
- Prior PLC programming, HMI design and control panel design preferred.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.