About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Electrical Assembler - Control Panels
Electrical Assembler - Control Panels
- Diagnose, repair, and rebuild of returned electronics, product, components or software programming to support Customer Service requirements
- Build and inspect cable assemblies to meet production schedules
- Performs skilled fitting by mounting chassis or panels of parts and subassemblies
- Inspect, organize, and test circuits and equipment for functionality
- Associate Degree in Electronics, Electronic Technology or equivalent or 2 years’ experience in Electrical Assembly or Wiring
- Blueprint reading for electrical and mechanical applications
- Knowledge in use of measurement devices
- Ability to multitask
Benefits: Our benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision plans, PTO, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k retirement plan, and fitness and tuition reimbursement.
If interested, email and submit resume if available to:
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.