Alert eyes, a soft coat and incredible energy. For a pet to stay healthy and happy, it needs nutrition with exactly the right mix of ingredients. Maintaining this consistent mix is the job of state-of-the-art feeding technology from Schenck Process.
We are looking for a committed Designer - Production Engineering
Designer - Production Engineering
- Expedite drafting of equipment drawings for engineers, production and customers according to the specs provided by other team members and or sales. Insure accuracy of drawings and design to match Schenck Process’s production capabilities. Determine which views will best communicate design.
- Create, Revise and enter part numbers and Bills of Materials for standardized & custom-engineered jobs.
- Investigate and interpret any incomplete or obscure data needed to properly complete engineering process for any given project. Must use product knowledge to recognize when a project is missing parts or inaccurate and then decide upon the best methodology to correct
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in AutoCad or Microstation tools.
- Two to Five years experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment, preferably in a custom-engineered environment.
- In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD or Microstation drafting techniques.
- Ability to provide accurate production drawings from sketches, red lined drawings or revisions from engineering or sales.
- Basic math skills in algebra and trigonometry.
- Basic knowledge of equipment design and manufacturing techniques.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills to resolve technical problems.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.