Not all cements are the same. Wherever a complex bridge structure has to withstand very high loads, you’ll often find that we are the ones helping it to do the job. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to achieve the perfect cement mix – for bridges that are built to last.
We are looking for a committed Design Engineer - Production Engineering in the Sabetha, KS and Kansas City, MO locations
Design Engineer - Production Engineering
The Design Engineer is responsible for translating a sales order, customer specifications and customer purchase order into a set of documents plus define any special manufacturing or customer drawings that may be required to manufacture the order.
- Design and drafting to produce engineering drawings.
- Develop Bills of Material.
- Applies engineering principles to assure safe and quality products.
- Resolve technical questions for customers, sales & manufacturing in a timely and accurate manner
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or closely related engineering degree or applicable engineering experience.
- Experience in manufacturing design and equipment specification preferred.
- Experience in pneumatic conveying or air pollution equipment strongly preferred.
- MicroStation or AutoCad expertise required.
We are looking for this position in the Sabetha, KS and Kansas City, MO locations.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.