About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Customer Service Sales Support Representative
Customer Service Sales Support Representative
Schenck Process LLC (formerly Kemutec Group Inc.) is a distributor of a broad portfolio of powder processing equipment such as sifters, mills, mixers, and valves as well as respective spare parts. We offer an outstanding level of technical and customer service support to its large and diverse customer base in the Food, Pet Food, Chemical, Powder Paint and Pharmaceutical industries.
We are searching for an experienced Customer Service Sales Support Representative to provide exceptional customer service and sales support to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Support Sales Opportunities via phone and email inquiries
- Provide status updates for customer orders
- Support Sales and order Entry when team members are absent or traveling
- Facilitate customer returns and inspections
- Review, identify, and code routine orders for SAP order entry
- Respond to and follow-up on inquiries timely and professionally
- Work proficiently through multiple systems (SAP, Microsoft Office, legacy systems)
- Assist with operational functions as needed
Knowledge, Experience and Personal Requirements:
- Five (5) years’ experience with Customer Support in a technical / engineering B2B environment
- Ability to master essential product knowledge on aftermarket brands quickly
- Identification of customer needs/inquiries (after in-depth training)
- Team player that is motivated, resilient, enthusiastic, and positive with a can-do attitude and a determination to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency with SAP, Oracle CRM, and Microsoft Office platforms (some legacy systems)
- Capability of working autonomously and as part of a team
- First rate customer service skills combined with an enate willingness to assist
Schenck Process offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Position is located in our Bristol, PA office. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Please include your compensation requirements when you submit cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Kemutec Group Inc. - Part of the Schenck Process Group, a North-Philadelphia based leading supplier of state-of-the-art powder processing equipment for sifting, screening, size reduction and mixing applications to the Food, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries