About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Commercial Contracts Manager
Commercial Contracts Manager
The customer-facing Commercial Contracts Manager role supports the development, maintenance, and direction of activities concerned with effective commercial contract administration and commercial operations. Key responsibilities in this role include reviewing terms and conditions of contracts; drafting memoranda; drafting/reviewing confidentiality, supply, purchase, and other commercial agreements as necessary; advising various business units on general contractual issues and assisting executive management and Sr. Vice President, General Counsel-Americas with special projects.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and direct the contract administration activities in accordance with standards and procedures developed by the company.
- Support bid process for products and services, including review of commercial terms submitted with bids for conformity to contract requirements.
- Interface with sales, application engineers, and contractors in all business units.
- Support administration and manage tracking of the negotiated terms and agreements.
- Develop and administer ongoing contract-related training programs and act as resource for day-to-day contract interpretation questions.
- Support strategic analysis of customer and vendor base.
- Support Sr. Vice President, General Counsel-Americas with variety of legal topics including corporate governance, intellectual property, insurance, trade compliance (import/export), employment matters, mergers and acquisitions activities, and dispute resolution.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinker with relationship building skills
- Problem solver with strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational and writing skills.
- A mentality of "win-win" in working with customers
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years' experience with contract administration and business law
- Experience in contract drafting and negotiation, as well as risk management
- Strong process system skills - must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical ability - must be able to understand and assess business implications of decisions
- Must be able to respond to requests for service and assistance, and must meet commitments to internal and external customers
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.