A cherry can become all kinds of things. Some are eaten straight off the tree, while others end up in a famous liqueur chocolate. Making sure that every chocolate contains a perfect cherry of just the right size is the task of state-of-the-art classification and feeding technology from Schenck Process.
We are looking for a committed Collections Specialist
The Collections Specialist is responsible for implementing corporate collection policies and collect accounts receivable balances according to aging matrix report.
- Generating collections calls and follow up on open A/R balances, investigate and resolve complex billing issues.
- Maintain collection notes regarding collection efforts.
- Reconcile account balances to customers' accounts.
- Provide weekly cash flow forecast on outstanding portfolio.
- Analyze and resolve customer short payments.
- Provide customers with copies of documents required to facilitate payment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or equivalent experience.
- Two (2) years of prior experience in commercial (not consumer) collections for industrial or construction business required, capital equipment referred.
- Customer service experience required with excellent problem solving or expediting skills.
- Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills.
- SAP operational system experience preferred.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.