About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed CAD Manager
Job Summary: The CAD Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of CAD projects and outside resources. The individual will develop, implement, and monitor CAD standards and procedures to meet internal and external customer needs, while providing training, guidance and direction to CAD users. Specially, the CAD Manager will:
- Manage CAD projects, locally and globally-initiated.
- Manage and develop the PDM and other CAD lifecycle database tools for the Company.
- Maintain, negotiate and develop vendor support agreements for maintenance and project related activities for the CAD environment in various locations in North America.
- Coordinate with the headquarters & global CAD organization to ensure compliance and globalized standards.
- Work with key Engineering resources regarding technical issues, training and other CAD system issues.
- BS or BA degree in Engineering, IT or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years in a CAD environment using Autodesk or SolidWorks.
- 3 - 5 years project management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com,
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.