From the biggest chunk to the smallest grain, we see every challenge as an opportunity. Schenck Process vibratory screening equipment withstands the toughest conditions, from ore extraction to the steel, cement, and pit and quarry industries.
We are looking for a committed CAD Administrator
Job Summary: The CAD Administrator is responsible for the CAD and PDM systems, including change management workflows, data vaulting and product documentation. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of discrete manufacturing business processes, engineering product definition, Bill of Material (BOM) configuration management and change control business systems.
Job duties include:
- Functional support for the enhancement, development, implementation, migration and upgrade of CAD/PDM/PLM systems and other engineering software as necessary.
- Support the management of PDM configuration (setup, folder, moving/deleting/rollback of files.)
- Act as an advocate of PLM/CAD best practices, methods and processes.
- Create documentation and training guidelines.
- Support users in the application of CAD software and the proper use of the CAD storage vault and associated workflows.
- Perform end user training and serve as a mentor and/or trainer for the staff.
- Interface with all key internal customers in order to accurately process changes and structure new products.
- Responsible for engineering guidelines and standard documents, including the Product Development Process.
- Create deployment images of CAD/PDM software packages for client installs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college/university in an Engineering or Information Technology discipline.
- Requires at least three (3) years of experience in product development and engineering information systems.
- Previous experience with various software and business systems such as: ECR/ECO workflows and Product Data Management (Windchill) & CAD Administration (Solidworks, Inventor & AutoCAD).
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.