Architectural design is becoming more innovative all the time. New advances in technology are making possible structures that would have been unthinkable a number of years ago. Where these innovative steel and concrete structures continue to withstand everyday load and stress, you’ll often find that we are behind it. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to make steel strong and achieve the perfect cement mix.
We are looking for a committed Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
Job Summary: This position works with management to provide analysis and reporting for insight to improve Bookings and Revenue. Determine and define new process improvement opportunities. Job duties include:
- Interpret ERP data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Create adhoc reports and queries to analyze data.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Retrieve data from ERP system sources and maintain database & reports for ongoing analysis of the business activity.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to understand our markets.
- Filter and refine data by reviewing ERP reports.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Pricing Analysis – Perform pricing reviews, monitor price variances/discounts, and maintain pricing tools for the Aftermarket group. Identify products for cost.
- Reductions and price adjustments to encourage a higher sale, conversion rates, and customer satisfaction. Implement a price request system.
- Intern Creation – Audit new item creation by other groups to ensure they have the proper description (internal and external), product hierarchy codes, spare part designations, lead-times, costs, and prices.
- Project Spare Parts Lists – Develop and maintain tools, templates and processes to reduce the time and improve the accuracy of Project Spare Parts Lists.
- Collaborate with Projects, Engineering, Purchasing, and Suppliers to ensure the critical and maintenance spares are included on Project spare part Lists.
- Some travel will be required to other SPG offices and customers.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge and experience with reporting packages MS Products and SAP.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing Datasets (SQL Excel, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.