About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Administration Clerk
The Administration Clerk is responsible for providing administrative support to the Aftermarket Sales Reps (ASRs) and Aftermarket Sales Manager in a fast paced environment. Ability to handle multiple tasks and high volume of telephone interaction with customers.
- Create and distribute daily bookings report.
- Data entry of quotes received from ASRs.
- Create and manage spare parts lists and log.
- CRM database maintenance.
- Process expense reports, maintain department calendar, coordinate meetings, maintain warranty and quote logs, miscellaneous projects.
- Front desk coverage for receptionist.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- PC computer experience, with intermediate skills using Microsoft Office products.
- Excel skills to include pivot tables and v-lookups
- Strong emphasis using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets which includes updating/creating pivot tables and formulas.
For consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North Americas largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying filtration weighing and feeding equipment We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical food plastics pet food grain cement mining wood and petrochem As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world