About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Accounting Specialist
Processes accounts receivable activity and employee expense reimbursements. Validates GL accounts during financial reporting cycle.
Essential Job Functions:
- Processes incoming invoices from trade vendors by matching these invoices with receiving documentation and entering in the ERP (SAP) system.
- Reports invoice/purchase order discrepancies to procurement; assist in resolving price discrepancies.
- Obtains credit memos from vendors for returned goods, match to invoice/credit memo, and approve for entering in ERP (SAP) system.
- Responsible for maintaining GRIR activity for particular vendors; reviewing and resolving items older than 3-6 months.
- Validates employee expense reimbursements documentation within the Concur system and processes for the reimbursements for payment.
- Functions as backup for processing of non-trade payables.
- Assists with weekly AR payments.
- Monitor/perform reconciliations for assigned G/L accounts per the financial closing schedule.
- College accounting courses - Accounting I & II minimum preferred.
- Basis accounting knowledge/skills.
- AR experience preferred.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.