From the biggest chunk to the smallest grain, we see every challenge as an opportunity. Schenck Process vibratory screening equipment withstands the toughest conditions, from ore extraction to the steel, cement, and pit and quarry industries.
We are looking for a committed 2nd shift Machinist
2nd Shift Machinist
Performs machining through the use of automated, semi-automated, and manual machine tools.
- Performs machine set-up.
- Conducts quality control activities, including inspection and measurement of finish product.
- Conducts general and preventative machine maintenance.
- Promotes plant safety according to company policy and procedure.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months machine technology experience preferred.
For consideration, please email: C.McElroy@schenckprocess.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.