Alert eyes, a soft coat and incredible energy. For a pet to stay healthy and happy, it needs nutrition with exactly the right mix of ingredients. Maintaining this consistent mix is the job of state-of-the-art feeding technology from Schenck Process.
We are looking for a committed Development Engineer to join our team in Poynton. Working with our design team and test centre the Development engineer will research and develop ideas for new products and the systsem used to make them
- Carry out New Product Introduction (NPI) activities through the creation of Product Codes, Bills of Materials, Detail Drawings (finished part, production & pre-production), O&M Manuals, internal & external training materials, marketing collateral, etc;
- Assist with assembly and testing as required for production support or NPI activity;
- Where testing results do not meet expectations or non-conformances are identified carry out root cause analysis and make recommendations for corrective action or improvement;
- Creation and refinement of technical mechanical part and assembly drawings to capture design intent and document the key aspects necessary to accomplish the design goals;
- Creation, control, and maintenance of design changes;Always consider the safety of people by avoiding ideas that could endanger them and apply integrated safety principles that ‘design in’ safety
- Mechincal engineering degree/HNC or equivalent experience
- Experience of 3D desigm
- Demonstrable success in new product development through to production
- A willingness to constantly learn and innovate
Process Components is a part of Schenck Process business in the UK and is a designer and manufacturer of powder processing and handling equipment, components and spare parts, serving the Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Environmental industries. The product portfolio of PCL comprises the brands:
- KEK- GARDNER: founded in 1860, recognized for milling and sieving as well as mixing and blending technology.
- PPS Air Classifier Mills: founded in 1980.
- mucon: founded in 1946, the “hoover” of the Iris Valve world.
- kemutec: founded in 1980, globally recognized for powder processing equipment and systems.