Not all cement is the same – it determines whether the concrete will do its job well. And wherever a dam has to withstand very high loads, you’ll often find that we are the ones helping it to do the job. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to achieve the perfect cement mix - for dams that are built to last.
We are looking for a committed Aftermarket Sales Manager to be based remotely covering the whole UK market. They will be responsible for promoting the Schenck Process Group Aftermarket products & equipment ranges, actively seeking out opportunities for upgrades, conversions and modernisations.
Aftermarket Sales Manager m/f
- Carryout Pro-active Sales into UK installed bases for all product ranges.
- Generate sales funnel/pipeline processes to maximise sales opportunities.
- Use all available tools and technologies to investigate and identify sales opportunities.
- Generate visit schedules and planning for customer site visits building strong customer relationships.
- Work as part of a multi functional flexible team based in Doncaster & Stonehouse.
- Ability to provide process solutions with a pragmatic approach.
- Develop quotes, conduct negotiations and close contracts
- Follow up directly with the customer all sales quotes generated as part of the sales process.
- Work in conjunction with SPS Sales teams to generate enquiries.
- Work closely with the Head of SPS – to produce a business plan and strategies.
- Assist & attend where directed any relevant conferences or exhibitions
- Be prepared to travel within the UK & Overseas.
- Maintain and regular update of the CRM database for all allocated quotations and feedback.
- Experience in market, customer and competitor mapping, and development and implementation of sales strategies
- Proven background and good track record in business development and sales of equipment, process lines and aftermarket products and services.
- Proven ability to close orders
- Experience of Pneumatic & Mechanical conveying technologies.
- Target oriented and persistent with strong commercial and negotiation skills.
- Experienced sales record with ability to build sales pipeline
- Effective verbal presentation and listening communicative skills.
- Experienced traveller
- Team player, self starter with good all round IT skills
- Ideally a Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience with a solid, proven technical understanding.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process UK Ltd is headquartered in Doncaster with a sales office in Stonehouse Stroud. Over 100 employees work within the organisation which specialises in innovative conveying technologies including pneumatic conveying and injection, belt conveyors, bucket elevators, chain conveyors and en-masse solutions plus the full range of weighing, feeding and metering technologies