About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a Project Engineer
Project Engineer [m]
• Management of equipment delivery projects;
• Support for the team during implementation of the advanced process systems, pneumatic transport, feeding and weighing of dry bulk materials;
• Coordination of suppliers, project costs and its management in the SAP system;
• Meetings and technical measurements at customer production factory across EMEA;
• Preparation of diagrams, 2D drawings and 3D modeling, eg in the area of supporting structures, technology processes;
• Selection/Configuration of equipment parameters;
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, ElCAD will be an asset;
• Smooth communication in English and German (if possible);
• Very good organization of work, self-discipline and responsibility in carrying out tasks;
• Readiness for business trips in Poland and abroad (Europe - EMEA);
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process Polska Sp. z o.o is headquatered in Warsaw employing around 20 people. Schenck Process Poland concentrates on expanding sales on Polish market in the field of weighing technique, especially in Cement, Steel, Limestone, Fertilizer, Detergent, Food and Transport.