Not all cement is the same – it determines whether the concrete will do its job well. And wherever a dam has to withstand very high loads, you’ll often find that we are the ones helping it to do the job. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to achieve the perfect cement mix - for dams that are built to last.
Nihon Stock Co., Ltd. is in Schenck Process Group as its parent company and belongs to a global group with affiliated companies around the world. In Japan, coal weighing equipment used in coal-fired power plants called
Aftermarket Inside Sales Representative (m/f/i)
We are looking for sales office work in the after-sales department, which specializes in after-sales maintenance and parts sales of sales products.
- Estimates arrangements orders,
- responsible for packaging, shipping and billing of orders
- responsible for a series of business and sales activities assistance
- English may be used when communicating with foreign companies
- Perform basic PC operation (Word, Excel)
- Speak English: If you have English skills (about 600 Toeic points),
- Packing and easy work (Sometimes you handle heavy objects)
- Work positively while asking questions about concerned things
- The company-owned one-box car may be operated for about 30 minutes to move to a business partner and received and shipped.
- There is no track record of business trip with accommodation (there is no plan, but if it occurs, we will consult with you.)
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
PJP Stock Japan, Ltd. is headquartered in Tsukuba (place of employment) and has around 14 employees. Core competencies and capabilities are products/ systems/plants for the resource processing in the power generation industries and cement industries.