About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
- Core functions
- Drafting and reviewing contracts (customer and vendor contracts)
- Assessing commercial conditions, issuing and negotiating and defending contentious clauses (aligning with local CFO / Corporate Legal Department for resolutions)
- Providing support to Sales Department regarding quotations and contract negotiations
- Assessing and preparing order-relevant documents from Sales Department for order screening
- Legal / Commercial contact person for customers and vendors
- Managing bank guarantee on customer´s and vendor´s side
- Managing export control requirement as per company policy
Contract Manager / Legal Assistant
- Support for Claim Management
- Customer / vendor correspondence in English
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems
- Assist in Company Secretarial tasks – such as board minutes, ROC filings and others.
- Check of credibility, clarification of payment securities, assist in negotiation of payment terms and L/C conditions
- Assist in Compliance related activities
- Degree in Law documented by above-average grades
- Company Secretarial is desirable
- Professional experience of at least 3 years in contract management is documented by references to internationally oriented companies
- Demonstrate very good knowledge in the area of contract law and in the risk analysis of sales and service contracts. Working knowledge on Government tenders, Contract terms will be added advantage
- Experience in export control law
- Intermediate business administration experience
- Experience in working with sales, engineering, operations and finance of an organization
- Only ladies preferred.
- preference shall be given to those who worked in similar industired like us.
Experience : 5 -10 years
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process India incorporates the brands and technologies of Schenck Process, Stock, Redler and Clyde Process. In accordance with its corporate philosophy, Scheck Process Group serves its Indian customers through 100% owned subsidiaries, “Schenck Process India Private Limited” and “Stock Redler India Private Limited”. With more than 30 years of contribution to the Indian industry, the group is a market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. Fully integrated with the group’s global business, the Indian operation combines the group’s global technologies with local expertise in design, engineering, manufacturing, project management, application knowledge & service to bring value for money solutions to the Indian industry. With this expertise, we are able to provide our customers with an extensive range of products and services for process industries in South Asia : India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka. With 2 manufacturing locations and multiple sales and service offices, the group is well positioned to serve its customers in India and neighbouring countries, with all offerings of Schenck Process Group.