Architectural design is becoming more innovative all the time. New advances in technology are making possible structures that would have been unthinkable a number of years ago. Where these innovative steel and concrete structures continue to withstand everyday load and stress, you’ll often find that we are behind it. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to make steel strong and achieve the perfect cement mix.
Team Lead Operational Procurement EMENA
- Very strong analytic skills
- Strong category and general supply chain background
- Strong communicator (verbal, written)
- Knowledge of business environment and requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work with suppliers
- Ability to effectively lead and manage cross-functional and international teams
- Proactive and dynamic, drive sense of urgency
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness to challenge status quo
- Strategic orientation and planning
- Works closely with business leaders and functional areas to ensure engagement and commitment to setting long range (3-5 year) and short term category strategies as appropriate
- Responsible for driving SP’s Group Sourcing and Operations purchasing efforts in Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Quality & Supplier Development , Supplier Relationship Management & Supplier Performance Management, Contracting & Contract Management, Supply & Financial Risk Management and Purchase Order Placement & P2P
- Drives value, cost savings, and joint process improvement initiatives for all Categories
- Coordinates and works with Category Manager’s to resolve all business quality, service, and financial issues for all categories
- Stays current on economic, technological, legislative, capacity, and related business specific developments
- Develops financial forecasts for reporting to the business leadership
- Implements strategic sourcing events with suppliers
- Primary accountability for delivering results (e.g., meeting savings targets and performance metrics)
- Communicates to business leaders regarding new agreements, appropriate usage and performance
- Ensures Category Managers utilise supply market analysis and monitor supplier markets
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process s.r.o. is headquartered in Prague (place of employment), has production site in Jeneč and around 70 employees. Core competences and capabilities are products/systems for the resource processing in the cement, steel, transport and power industries.