About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for SAP Process Consultants to support our SAP S4 HANA Roll-out during the next 3 years. These positions can be based in Darmstadt, Germany or Prague, Czech Republic.
SAP MM Process Consultant (m/w/d)
- Qualification: bachelor’s degree or adequate professional training in informatics
- Experience: 5-10 years practical experience in a manufacturing environment with SAP and with project management
- Over all process experience in the area of material management
- Good understanding about business processes and good process oriented thinking
- Experienced within the SAP MM module and other logistic modules (QM, PP, WM…) incl. customizing, and programming with ABAP, SAPscript and Smartforms
- Interested to work in multination teams
- Ideally experiences already in international roll-outs
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel (max. 30%)
- Developing of a template and roll-out of a S4/HANA ERP within the next 3 years.
- Support during the implementation and customizing of processes together with the SAP team members, key users and process experts from the business
- Design of solutions proposal and feasibility studies based on standard processes and involved systems
- Counterpart and Consultant for key users and other consultants for functional requirements
- Process- und Project Management
- Support during definition and documentation of new process requirements for SAP MM
- Execution of Workshops together with the business
- Execution of functions- and integrations tests incl. correction of findings
- Ongoing preparation of analyses, optimizations- and solution proposal based on best practice processes in the SAP environment
- Experience in planning, conception and realization of SAP-, Roll-Out- and optimization projects
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process s.r.o. is headquartered in Prague (place of employment) with production site in Jeneč and around 70 employees. Core competences and capabilities are products/systems for the resource processing in the cement, steel, transport and power industries.