About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
Schenck Process is currently opening a new position of HSEQ Manager for its Czech affiliate. The main responsibility of this position is to secure safe working environment according to latest standards in our offices in Prague as well as in Jenec factory and on site at customers’. If you are experienced HSEQ manager with proven experience from manufacturing company and a fluent English speaker, please, send us your CV.
HSEQ Manager (m/f)
- Proven experience on the position of HSEQ Manager or Senior Expert from the manufacturing company
- Professional certification for the Czech Republic (OZO according to law 309/2006, eventually BOZP coordinator certification)
- Advanced knowledge of Czech and English (B2) is a must
- Solid communication and organization skills
- Proactivity and hands-on attitude
- Willingness to travel (occasionally)
- Complete health, safety and environmental management for our Prague offices, Jenec factory and on site customer services
- Responsibility for observing the HSEQ systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ATEX Directive) and implementation of legal requirements and internal standards
- Provide consultancy on HSEQ matters for management and employees of the company
- Occasionally coordinate HSE on job sites (within the Czech Republic)
- Coordinate and liaise with certification bodies, external HSEQ partners and business partners (suppliers, customers, landlord for the office and factory)
- Waste management including handling waste derived fuels in our test center
- Setting, monitoring, auditing and improving HSE standards in the factory and throughout the organization
- Provide training on HSEQ matters within onboarding process of new employees and on regular basis
- Report to local and regional management
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process s.r.o. is headquartered in Prague, has a production site in Jeneč and employ around 80 people. Core competences and capabilities are products/systems for the resource processing in the cement, steel, transport and power industries. Besides, Czech unit operates as a center of competence for alternative fuels.