About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
Schenck Process is currently opening a new position of Contract Manager with the focus on international contract law. On this position, you will be responsible for negotiating and preparing contracts in order to reach a mutually beneficial deal and thus keep a good business relationship with our customers. We are looking for a skilled company lawyer fluent in Czech, English and Russian. If you are a match, please, let us know!
Contract Manager (Eastern Europe and Russia) m/f
- University degree (preferably law, or comparable qualification)
- At least 3-year experience as a contract manager within international trade
- Very good knowledge of Czech and Russian contract law and international contract law (including risk analysis and sales and service contracts)
- Fluency in English and Russian (both spoken and written), native Czech
- Strong communicator
- Hands-on attitude, business-oriented person
- Negotiates and reviews international customer contracts (purchase and service contracts)
- Prepares and tailor-makes contracts while ensuring good business relationship with customers
- Identifies internal stakeholders to be included in the contract review process
- Coordinates internal departments to make sure all necessary evaluation is provided
- Serves as a point of contact for customers in contractual matters
- Provides advice and assistance in the area of claim management
- Optimizes standard process within contract management
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process s.r.o. is headquartered in Prague, has a production site in Jeneč and employ around 80 people. Core competences and capabilities are products/systems for the resource processing in the cement, steel, transport and power industries. Besides, Czech unit operates as a center of competence for alternative fuels.