About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a dedicated Commercial Officer based in Hongkong, mainly responsible for all sales contract which are to be signed in name of Schenck Process Hongkong Trading Co. Ltd, including quotation, contract negotiation, risk assessment and contract signing, order execution and AR collection. Please feel free to send your CV to Vivian Tu:
Commercial Officer in Hong Kong
Part1: Responsibility before contract signing
- Finalize the final quotation to customer；
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation,
- Initiate risk assessment approval procedure.
Part 2: Responsibility in order handling
- Regular order entry in SAP system and daily order processing;
- Proceed with Export & Import order issues, handle relative works regarding L/C documentation & presentation,
- Coordinate internally to deal with customers regarding delivery, quality issues, claims, insurance, warranty, etc.
- Coordinate with Finance, Sales, Operations for on time pickup/delivery, to realize order revenue;
- File and manage the original contracts and other documentation regarding order processing.
Part 3: Other Works
- Temporary work assigned by the superior;
- Interface work between Commercial and Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or above, with major in International Trade, English & Business Management, Law etc.;
- Team work spirit, Willingness of continuous learning;
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience;
- Professional in Contract draft & negotiation. Excellent perception on key contract terms & conditions;
- Familiar with import & export business, familiar with the latest version of UCP and Incoterms;
- Strong sense of contract risk alleviation & avoidance;
- Experience in SAP;
- Minimum 2 years import or export working experience;
- Sufficient L/C knowledge, professional in L/C processing.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process (Tianjin) Industrial Technology Co., Ltd. is an only wholly-owned subsidiary of Schenck Process Group in china which was founded in 2002. It is fully responsible for import, assembling, manufacturing, marketing, selling and technical support of products applied in the field of Mining, weighing and feeding, which meets the same standard of high quality deign, manufacture and inspection.