About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
This role has become available due to the incumbent Senior R&D Engineer advancing into a more senior position. This opportunity can be yours.
- Friendly, fun, and flexible team environment
- Full-time, permanent role; support for continuous learning
- Competitive remuneration plus access to employee discount program
As a part of achieving our ambitions, the Schenck Process Group Strategic Innovation Pillar is to “innovate through technology by harnessing digital and technological advances in our products and offerings”. It is envisaged that this role will lead and guide that development for Schenck Process Australia.
Senior R&D Digital Engineer (Beresfield)
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Head of R&D, you will carry out the engineering and development of R&D digital and systems engineering projects from concept through to, and including, product launch within Schenck Process. Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for product design and engineering from first principles including creating digital and systems platforms, 2D and 3D design, and manufacturing drawings
- Ensure new developed products are technically sound and minimise technical and safety risks for the organisation
- Provide engineering assessments and technical documentation to support the execution of approved projects
- Lead the rollout and launch of new digital products into the market
- Manage a small team of engineers and work in collaboration with the Aftermarkets Digital Specialist Team
- Completed bachelors of Engineering (Electrical or Mechatronics)
- Possess sound knowledge in engineering principles
- Have extensive design engineering and product development experience
- Competent in digital and software development
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to build a long term career with strong support for continuous learning and professional development
- Competitive remuneration package plus access to our employee discount program
- A friendly, fun, and flexible environment where we work collaboratively and celebrate our achievements
- A diverse and inclusive workplace providing equal opportunities for everyone
This role has become available due to the incumbent Senior R&D Engineer advancing into a more senior position. If you want to be in an environment that fosters excellence, innovation, and growth, then we encourage you to apply with your resume and cover letter through Seek https://www.seek.com.au/job/41105175.
We at Schenck Process stand by our company values. We openly welcome and support diversity and inclusion.
Schenck Process provides equal opportunities without discrimination in all our recruitment. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, where all employees are given the opportunity to develop and contribute to their full potential.
Our corporate culture is characterised by an openness to new ideas, comprehensive thinking, self-responsibility and flat hierarchies, which our employees experience and implement on a daily basis around the globe. We are driven by new technical challenges day after day. No matter whether you join us as someone with plenty of experience, a new recruit with emerging experience, a student, graduate or intern – the future looks bright for you!
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process Australia employs over 200 people. Research, development and design are based at our Sydney head office, Sunshine (Victoria) screening media team and Beresfield (Hunter Valley, New South Wales) facility. Project management, purchasing, manufacturing, assembly, testing, servicing and warehousing facilities are based at our Hunter Valley, Sunshine and Perth sites. In addition, technical services are available from Rockhampton (Queensland), while Brisbane (Queensland) is a key sales office.