About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a Production Planner to organize production according to demand and quality standards, to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
- Onboarding and induction program to set you up for success.
- Competitive salary and access to our employee discount program.
- High-performing team reputed for its great culture
Production Planner (Jandakot, WA)
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to implement production scheduling and capacity planning based on firm sales orders and sales forecasts, in both new and refurbished equipment production lines, with the objective of maximising resource utilisation. Specifically, you will:
- Maintain and update production schedule and capacity plan for both new and refurb equipment production lines
- Monitor and analyse production performance against established KPI
- Coordinate with internal customers to align demand and manufacturing capacity
- Coordinate with key Operational teams to ensure timely supply of parts and services into the manufacturing processes
- Prepare and submit accurate reports in a timely manner
- Continually improve planning processes to reduce budget issues / schedule delays
- Support the implementation of Lean and Continuous Improvement initiatives
As an ideal applicant, you must possess the following:
- Experience in production scheduling and capacity planning
- SAP experience, in particular the use of the planning module
- Experience working in an operations environment
- High attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Well-developed communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to work to deadlines and to manage competing demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- An understanding of and focus on HSE.
In return, we offer you:
- A diverse and inclusive workplace providing equal opportunities for everyone.
- A friendly, fun, and flexible environment where we work collaboratively and celebrate our achievements.
- Opportunity to build a long-term career with strong support for continuous learning and professional development.
We at Schenck Process stand by our company values. We openly welcome and support inclusion and diversity.
If you desire to be part of a culture of excellence and growth, please apply.
Schenck Process provides equal opportunities without discrimination in all our recruitment. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, where all employees are given the opportunity to develop and contribute to their full potential.
Our corporate culture is characterised by an openness to new ideas, comprehensive thinking, self-responsibility and flat hierarchies, which our employees experience and implement on a daily basis around the globe. We are driven by new technical challenges day after day.
No matter whether you join us as someone with plenty of experience, a new recruit with emerging experience, a student, graduate or intern – the future looks bright for you!
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process Australia is headquartered in Sydney and has assembly workshops located on the East and West Coasts of the continent employing around 200 people. Core competencies and capabilities are engineering design and applications, production, procurement, project management for the minerals processing and materials handling in the mining industry.