About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for an experienced Materials Planner to assist our team to meet operational demand and quality standards, to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
- A career with an innovative international market leader
- Competitive salary and access to our employee discount program.
- Ongoing career development and training
Materials Planner (Jandakot, WA)
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate the inward flow of goods to meet operational demand. In addition, this role will assist with and provide input into optimisation of inventory parameters and policy to ensure availability of parts whilst promoting operational and cost efficiency.. Specifically, you will:
- Ensure supplies are available on time in full to meet PAU’s operational demand
- Identify opportunities to provide cost and schedule efficiencies
- Ensure inventory levels enable us to consistently meet operational demand
- Provide timely and accurate reporting (with content tailored to the audience)
- Assist with inventory management policy and practices across PAU
- Minimise the levels of slow-moving / obsolete inventory
- Act as Key User for SAP Materials Management / Inventory
- Perform other tasks as required by the business
As an ideal applicant, you must possess the following:
- Organised and results-driven with great problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Supply Chain experience, specifically inventory, purchasing, warehousing and logistics
- Strong SAP experience with SAP MM, IM, WM
- Experience in production scheduling and capacity planning
- Good understanding and experience in applying LEAN techniques
- Experience with visualisation tools using e.g. Qlik Sense, Fiori
- Experience / keen interest in Supply Chain digitalisation
- CILT / CIPS (or equivalent) qualified or keen to attain accreditation
In return, we offer you:
- A diverse and inclusive workplace providing equal opportunities for everyone.
- A friendly, fun, and flexible environment where we work collaboratively and celebrate our achievements.
- Opportunity to build a long-term career with strong support for continuous learning and professional development.
We at Schenck Process stand by our company values. We openly welcome and support inclusion and diversity. If you desire to be part of a culture of excellence and growth, please apply.
Schenck Process provides equal opportunities without discrimination in all our recruitment. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, where all employees are given the opportunity to develop and contribute to their full potential.
Our corporate culture is characterised by an openness to new ideas, comprehensive thinking, self-responsibility and flat hierarchies, which our employees experience and implement on a daily basis around the globe. We are driven by new technical challenges day after day. No matter whether you join us as someone with plenty of experience, a new recruit with emerging experience, a student, graduate or intern – the future looks bright for you!
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process Australia is headquartered in Sydney and has assembly workshops located on the East and West Coasts of the continent employing around 200 people. Core competencies and capabilities are engineering design and applications, production, procurement, project management for the minerals processing and materials handling in the mining industry.