About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
If you have a passion for forward thinking IT & business process transformation and working with innovative teams, then come and join us at Schenck Process in North Ryde, NSW.
- 9 month Opportunity available
- Global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology
- Competitive remuneration package plus access to our employee discount program
About the role:
The purpose of this position is to assist IT leadership with the management of our office landscape and application suite of Microsoft products:
- Auditing relevant system incl SharePoint processes/workflows, determining any gaps/issues that exist and making recommendations to solve themManage the SharePoint platforms in collaboration with the global IT team
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications within SharePoint
- Leading and managing SharePoint optimisation projects, ensuring that all solutions support the IT strategy
- Testing and debugging code, mainly within SharePoint and office suite of applications
What we need from you:
- One or more Microsoft O365 Certifications such as Developer Associate, Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Teamwork Administrator Associate, Fundamentals or Enterprise Administrator
- Expert technical knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Including (OneDrive for Business/Office 365 Groups/SharePoint Online/Microsoft Teams/Microsoft Exchange)
- Azure Active Directory, AAD Connect, AAD App Proxy
- Intune (Conditional Access, Application Protection)
- Power Platform
- Strong programming skills such as PowerShell or Python
In return, we offer you:
- A diverse and inclusive workplace providing equal opportunities for everyone
- Onboarding and induction program to set you up for success
- A friendly, fun, and flexible environment where we work collaboratively and celebrate our achievements
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process Australia is headquartered in Sydney and has assembly workshops located on the East and West Coasts of the continent employing around 200 people. Core competencies and capabilities are engineering design and applications, production, procurement, project management for the minerals processing and materials handling in the mining industry.