Industrial Air Filtration
The extensive industrial air filtration products from Schenck Process have been designed to meet increasingly stringent global regulations and to safeguard plant air quality.
Based on the Mac Process portfolio of dust collectors, which have been successfully cleaning industrial air in the USA for over 40 years, the products include bag and cartridge filter media suitable for a broad range of air flows, dust loads, particle sizes and applications.
The product range has been designed to offer the customer unrivalled operational flexibility, including the option of circular or square housings and top or side access for filter media changing, to suit process requirements or space limitations.
The industrial filtration range includes:
- Energy saving filters using medium pressure air – the MCF PowerSaver range
- High efficiency modular cartridge filters – the Mac2Flo range
- Low profile, compact filter designs – the Mac SpaceSaver range
- Nine different types of Pulse Jet filters for use with bag or cartridge filter media
- Products available in a choice of four formats from clean air plenum only; to clean air plenum, filter body and bottom product receiver hopper for conveying applications.
A breakdown of the filtration products by appropriate market or industry:
- MCF PowerSaver: Agriculture and Grain, Wood, Mining, Steel, Foundries, Fertilizer, Cement, Chemical
- Mac SpaceSaver: Agriculture and Grain, Mining Cement, Food Processing, Chemical
- Mac2Flo: Weld Smoke and Fume, Steel, Foundry, Chemical, Sand Blasting
- High Pressure Pulse Jet: Common in all industries
- Cyclones: Food, Pet Food, Wood, Agriculture and Grain
- Central Vacuum: Agriculture and Grain, Food, Wood, Pet Food
Product Testing Database
With extensive test data gathered over the last 40 years and covering more than 600 different materials, the configuration of filter type and filter media provided by Schenck Process will be designed to provide industry leading performance and to meet the most stringent regulatory and environmental requirements.
Our products are available in two versions; one for the North American market and one for the European market.
Project Management & Engineering Services
Our staff of Project Managers adheres to a step by step process that is centered on providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. We believe in providing continual communication while working with you from initial design, through start up and commissioning to ongoing product support. As part of our Project Management program we offer a wide range of engineering services that facilitate the optimum air filtration design and installation.
- Engineering surveys
- Dust collector & fan sizing
- Ductwork sizing & layout
- Explosion protection recommendations
- Project quotation
- Project management
- Turn-key installation
- Installation supervision
- Start-up & commissioning
- Recommended spare parts list