We Simplify Difficult Pet Food Manufacturing Processes
Producing the highest quality product is at the top of your mind. Your system must minimize product degradation, eliminate inefficiencies, and ensure product safety. Because your process is unique, customized system upgrades are preferable to a one-size-fits-all solution. One thing is for sure, the upgrade must deliver significant cost and energy savings. This could be a tough project. Or maybe not….
Schenck Process provides pneumatic conveying, weighing, feeding, dust collection and process control solutions for the world’s most recognizable pet food brands. Protecting your brand? We’ll help you do it. Difficult projects? We’ve conquered them.
Our team of in-house engineers understands the specialized needs of the pet food industry. We’ll help you select the right technology solution and manage your project to a successful conclusion.
Schenck Process delivers custom-designed and engineered solutions for the pet food industry. Here is a sample of some our pet food applications:
- Truck or Railcar unloading & bulk storage systems
- In-plant transfer systems for major, minor and micro ingredients
- Plant controls system upgrades
- Plant dust control systems
- Hammermill aspiration, convey and dust control
- Scaling systems for blenders and extruders
- Continuous dense phase transfer of finished products
- Emissions control systems for dryers and coolers
- Off spec product reclaim and remill systems
- Extruder negative airlifts
- Feeding ingredients into dry kibble and wet shred processes
- Ratioing palatants and dry kibble into enrobers for coating applications
- Measuring mass flow of base ingredients into extruders