MoveMaster® HC conveyor
High-capacity volumetric belt feeder
The MoveMaster® HC is a special type of belt conveyor/elevator developed for the transportation of very light (fluffy) and stringy materials that tend to “nest” using conventional conveyors. These materials include biomass and household and industrial refuse derived fuels (RDF).
The material is transported in chambers created by ribs on the conveyor belt and the solid conveyor enclosure. This type of design creates a dust and spillage free path up to the discharge point. The design of the return branch ensures a self-cleaning function of the conveyor. Spilled material inside the conveyor enclosure is collected and returned to the feed branch of the belt. This ensures a smooth operation and low maintenance requirements. Enclosing of the whole conveyor in a solid box provides protection to the material conveyed as well as protecting the surrounding area from contamination with the transported product. This feature is a key safety and environmental requirement while transporting refuse and similar products. Modular design of the conveyor allows the combination of horizontal and vertical conveying within one machine.
- Easy and fast to integrate in existing plants
- Conveyed material is protected against weather
- Dust and spillage free conveying
- Handles materials which are difficult to handle by other conveyor types (e.g. fluffy, stringy)
- Low noise emissions and low maintenance requirements
- ATEX compliant designs available