About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Test Lab Applications Engineer
Test Lab Applications Engineer
The Test Lab Applications Engineer is responsible for managing the Test Lab including effective utilization of the sifters, screeners, kibblers, mills, and processing technologies to address/solve customer processing needs and build confidence in Schenck Process products & services.
• Manage test facility, including scheduling product testing and logistics
• Set up equipment based on individual test protocol or SOP
• Perform client testing and document results (using CRM); generate accurate and timely test lab reports (incl. Microtrac PSD Analysis); analyse results and collaborate with customers and sales team to offer Schenck Process equipment solutions to customers
• Conduct R&D and material testing (witnessed and non-witnessed)
• Provide annual budget for test equipment, consumables and spare parts
• Create SOPs and maintenance schedules
• BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
• Powder Processing experience strongly preferred
• Ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with strong analytical and computer skills and ability to write technical documents
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are essential
• Willing to travel domestically to assist at trade shows or equipment commissioning
• Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
This Role offers:
• Ongoing training including Process Equipment & Material Handling Systems; Applications; Systems & IT
• Career path progression within a global organization
• Stimulating work environment
• Competitive salary and benefits package
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Kemutec Group Inc. - Part of the Schenck Process Group, a North-Philadelphia based leading supplier of state-of-the-art powder processing equipment for sifting, screening, size reduction and mixing applications to the Food, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries