About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Steel Metal Fabricator
Steel Metal Fabricator
- Set up break press with proper dies as specified on blue prints
- Measure parts for precise cutting, punching, and break locations
- Works with Product Designers in the resolution of problems as they pertain to new or existing parts to determine acceptable standards of manufacture and performance improvements
- Work with Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering in resolution of issues and offer suggestions as to problems encountered and preventing reoccurrence
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment for our 5S facility
Required Education/Experience :
- High School diploma or equivalent with 1 year advanced schooling in metal fabrication with blueprint reading and 1-2 years of experience on press brakes or rolling machines OR High School diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years of shop experience in a metal fabrication environment
- Ability to multitask
- Laser and press brake experience preferred
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.