About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Stainless TIG Welder
Stainless TIG Welder
• Performs welding and/or fitting, set-up, and layout of raw and formed metal in the creation of metal products
• Basic ability to read prints, tolerances, and job requirements
• Cleans and/or grinds welds
• Performs general basic maintenance on equipment and workstation ensuring a clean, safe and orderly work environment
• Checks quality of welds, repairing as needed
• Performs basic use of grinders, bevellers, torches, and other standard welding equipment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3 years or more welding experience or welding certification
• Reading blue prints and able to weld to specifications a must
• Prior TIG welding experience a plus
• Ability to multitask
If interested, email and submit resume if available to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.