About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Sr. Vice President, Sales, Mining, Infrastructure & Energy, Americas
Sr. Vice President, Sales, Mining, Infrastructure & Energy, Americas
The Senior Vice President, Sales, Mining, Infrastructure & Energy, Americas is responsible for achieving the annual budget for original equipment and aftermarket orders in the Mining, Infrastructure and Energy industries in the Americas (North and South America). Also develops and implements short- and long-term sales & marketing strategies to exceed sales targets and maximize margin (organic growth); analyzes products, markets & distribution channels to maximize sales results and capitalize on sales opportunities; directs & supervises employees in MI&E equipment sales to accomplish objectives.
Seeking candidates with:
• Knowledge of Mining, Infrastructure and Energy industrial marketplace with strong contact base.
• Technical ability or industrial process applications knowledge.
• Superior communication skills – interpersonal and presentation.
• Strong sales and negotiating skills.
• Influential and motivational leadership ability.
• Competitive drive with ability to take action and achieve results.
• Skill in training and developing industrial sales professionals.
• Ability to perform financial calculations and interpret financial results.
• Ability to travel, including international, 50% (post-COVID)
Required Education and Experience:
• BS or BA degree (Engineering, Business or Marketing preferred). MBA a plus.
• Direct selling experience in a custom-engineered capital equipment industry.
• Minimum five (5) years sales leadership experience, $150M+.
• Multi-channel sales management experience (rep, distributor, direct, inside).
• International sales and/or sales management experience preferred.
For consideration, please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.